February 9, 2013

New Beginnings....

Let's face it...I'm a pretty cranky, critical, curmudgeonly person.  Not only is the glass only half full but I don't like the liquid that's taking up space! However, if I know one thing about the Lord it's that He makes us just the way He wants us and has a perfect place for each of us in this crazy puzzle we call Life. I'm sort of the sandpaper He uses to brush off a high spot here or polish a corner there.



Psalm 139:16 (AMP) says that His "eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days of my life were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them".  When He was knitting us together in our mothers' wombs, He arranged things just so. A high point here, a low point there....to one He gave a sunny, joyful spirit, to another a darker aspect and He will use BOTH in His perfect plan.

To me, part of faith is a firm belief that He made me just the way He wants me and if something needs to be changed, the Holy Spirit will nudge me in the right direction. So praise Him because you are fearfully and wonderfully made...made in the image of the Creator of all things and fitted to His exacting specifications to perform the works He has pre-ordained for you!

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

I don't know, I seem to find you delightful. ;) I hope you'll keep up the writing! I'll enjoy reading.
Courtney